- RSS Channel Showcase 3267669
- RSS Channel Showcase 6072182
- RSS Channel Showcase 3984849
- RSS Channel Showcase 9654323
Articles on this Page
- 06/23/17--11:12: _Time is running out...
- 06/24/17--11:20: _You’ll wanna cry at...
- 07/10/17--15:02: _How to Optimize You...
- 07/13/17--14:23: _How Snapchat keeps ...
- 08/04/17--12:05: _As the Internet bec...
- 08/29/17--01:35: _Network upgrade in ...
- 09/29/17--02:04: _Equifax breach remi...
- 10/01/17--01:15: _Sun outages a possi...
- 10/05/17--08:58: _Cyber security remi...
- 11/10/17--08:11: _15 tips for having ...
- 12/14/17--07:40: _Outsmarting your co...
- 01/06/18--11:25: _There’s privacy ris...
- 01/16/18--08:10: _What you need to kn...
- 06/23/17--11:12: Time is running out! Archive your videos now
- 06/24/17--11:20: You’ll wanna cry at the rise in ransomware
- 07/10/17--15:02: How to Optimize Your Wi-Fi Signal
- 07/13/17--14:23: How Snapchat keeps you connected with loved ones
- 08/04/17--12:05: As the Internet becomes more accessible, usage grows quickly
- 08/29/17--01:35: Network upgrade in Ruidoso, N.M. complete
- 09/29/17--02:04: Equifax breach reminds us to take control of personal information
- 10/01/17--01:15: Sun outages a possibility from Oct. 4-14
- 10/05/17--08:58: Cyber security reminder: Make passwords strong
- 11/10/17--08:11: 15 tips for having an ID-theft free holiday
- 12/14/17--07:40: Outsmarting your connected car
- 01/06/18--11:25: There’s privacy risks with smart home devices
- 01/16/18--08:10: What you need to know about Meltdown and Spectre
Archiving videos to newer media formats is not only becoming more popular but it is turning into a necessity for those who do not want to lose old videos.
It’s not just about still keeping a VHS player around (if… (Continue Reading)
Last month’s WannaCry ransomware attack took the world by storm, making a lot of people want to cry. Reportedly the files on 200,000 computers across the globe were encrypted and held ransom until victims paid to restore them.
While that… (Continue Reading)
Wireless internet lets you watch or browse from anywhere…as long as your Wi-Fi network works well. Because Wi-Fi depends on radio waves from your wireless modem, anything that blocks or interferes with those waves could mean trouble for your connection.… (Continue Reading)
When most Baby Boomers or Gen Xers think about Snapchat, they probably imagine Millennials (and the younger set) taking thousands of selfies anytime, anywhere. It may seem like there’s not much more you can get out of the app –… (Continue Reading)
For a lot of people, it’s hard to imagine present-day life without internet access. Currently, there are 287 million internet users in the United States, making it the third largest national internet market in the world. While a digital divide… (Continue Reading)
Tuesday, Aug. 29: Network upgrade is complete.
On Monday, Aug. 28 at 10 p.m., TDS technical teams will be working to upgrade network facilities in Ruidoso, N.M. You should expect service interruptions for phone, internet and TV services during the… (Continue Reading)
The recent hacking of the credit reporting bureau Equifax, reminds all of us that now is the time to take a good look at how we’re protecting our personal information.
For some background, Equifax released the following details of the… (Continue Reading)
Dear TDS Customers,
Sun outages are back. Twice a year, all television customers may experience some degree of television interference due to sun outages. This fall, the solar satellite interference are expected from Oct. 4-14, 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.… (Continue Reading)
October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM). NCSAM is an education and awareness campaign launched by the Department of Homeland Security and the National Cyber Security Alliance. The goal is to teach the American public the importance of cyber… (Continue Reading)
The start of the holiday shopping season is closing in on us. Whether you’re an online shopper, one that shops in a store or if you do a little bit of both, note that this is the time of year… (Continue Reading)
We are often wary of our phones or computers getting hacked, but we often overlook a much less obvious –but potentially far more dangerous – piece of tech falling into hackers’ hands. Our cars are becoming just as connected as… (Continue Reading)
The Internet of Things (also known as IoT) means that everyday devices connect to the internet so they can relay and receive information. To say IoT devices are popular would be an understatement. Business Insider predicts there will be 24… (Continue Reading)
Meltdown and Spectre are names given to two different security bugs found in June of 2017 by Google. These bugs are far-reaching and impact a wide-range of computers, mobile devices and servers across many operating systems, such as iOS, MacOS,… (Continue Reading)